10 years ago, I began my career as a mild-mannered assistant in marketing and worked my way up to project management, then in the early 2000’s (yes, I just aged myself), found my way to digital marketing. From there I moonlighted as a producer, an integrated campaign manager, a community manager for an international brand, until I finally discovered my passion for content strategy and writing.
Here’s a snapshot of my experience to date:
- Content Strategy (B2B & B2C)
- Integrated Project Management
- Interactive Producer
- Account Management
- Brand Management
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Community Management
Being a content strategist and copywriter I have been lucky enough to work with some pretty awesome teams who have helped expand my experience. Here’s a list of some of the recent assets and blog posts that I have written to give you an idea of my work.
Recent Blog Posts
- The 9 Worst Workshifting Habits Told in GIFs
- Harness The Natural Strength of Your Introverted Employees
- Sneazons’s Greetings Tips to Maintain Your Health (and Sanity) During Flu Season
- Tips for Maintaining Your Sanity and Productivity while Traveling
- How to Embrace Your Geekness Everyday
- The Internet of Everything: The opportunities for IT
- Hey Employers: Want The Best Millennial Talent? Better Get Flexible
- Sincerely Yours, World’s Greatest Dad Mug
- Great Gear for Geeks on the Go
Original B2B & SMB Assets
- Build An Awesome Content Strategy In 10 Easy Steps
- The Webinar Organizer Checklist
- LinkedIn Sales Secrets
My infographically delicious resume:
Let’s work together!
You may need help evaluating what your needs are online, or maybe you would like some aid in prioritizing copy; you could be curious as to which audiences you want to communicate with, or maybe you have an all-toast website but need to stand out from the sea of competition online…all of these things I can help with and I would be happy to talk to you about.